This is me in the morning, I spent the night with my Granny. We styled each other's hair. She helped me make my blog. She has the blog called Second Time Around. You should visit it sometime. You could visit here more often.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You are so cute in the morning! I love your little fairy cursor!
I love you,
Granny
Good Morning Claire,
I am here by way of your Granny, Hope. She is a good blogging friend of mine and I enjoy visiting her. She did a great job in helping you start your own blog and fixing it for you. "WELCOME TO BLOGLAND"!!!! I hope you enjoy it as much as I have. I have a daughter that is in the 4th grade as well. Her name is Alyssa. I also have an older daughter whose name is Ashley. She is in the 6th grade. Sounds like you and Granny had a good time together last night and fixing each other's hair. I know you have a good time when you are with her. I bet she spoils you too huh? LOL. Most Grannies do things like that. Take care my little friend and have a great day. May God Bless You and Yours.
Love & Hugs,
Karen H.
Clair,
I visit your granny Hope often, and am so glad to stop by and visit your blog too! I love your doll, and you look very good in the morning, unlike myself!!
Take care and I will stop by to visit again.
Sandra
Your hair looks cute, Claire. I'll bet you did a good job on your Granny's hair, too.
Post a Comment